Friday, January 4, 2013

Windows 8 and my future

Well Monday is the beginning of my new position at work.  I'm slightly scared and worried about doing things correctly, but also super excited for my future and being able to actually do right for my family.  This new position will be a huge learning curve, but this will become a huge learning experience for me.  Part of the job will involve keeping things super organized and trying to be as timely as possibly, this in turn might actually get my life in order better and learn more time management.
I'm looking at also starting to just recycle some of my old computer parts that are laying around.  They are not being used and are actually getting in the way of my life.  I want to work on organizing and cleaning my spare room/office, but the problem is whenever I look at it, I never know where to start.

Well in computer news, I think I will not be doing Windows 8 and will try to hold onto Windows 7 and maybe turn to Linux more when that is no longer supported.  Along with this, I might look into just getting an ivy bridge i5 cpu instead of going i7 due to cost and my true needs.  Along with that it saves some money to actually be able to get a monitor and better video card.  We will see, but until then, have a great productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment