Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thoughts for 2013

This won't be a very in depth post but here are some quick thoughts for myself for 2013.
First off is getting myself organized.  I'm sick and tired of so much junk being around.  Recycling will be happening in my future.
Next, work on more programming.  I've been wanting to learn Perl and Python for a long time, along with this work with php and mysql some more so that I can do some web programming along with my Java programming that I'm learning.
Along with this includes building my future PC that should last many years into the future.  I am looking at getting the latest CPU along with a good motherboard and finally for the first time spending more then $500 on a system.  This should be pretty future proof except certain aspects.
These are just a few quick thoughts so far.  Hopefully this new position at work will allow me to get more money to be able to build this system along with this I hope it actually gets me some time programming and also learning of new things in my company.

No comments:

Post a Comment